Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My apartment

ZOMG PICTURES!!!! This post is dedicated to my beautiful apartment.

Here is the main hallway (in the hopes that it will give you some idea of how huge the apartment is):


Here are a couple pics of the living room/dining room (look at how vast they are!):



Annnd our kitchen is very modern:



My (single) bedroom! Small, but I don't have to share it!:


There is a bathroom connected to my bedroom, so it's pretty much my own. It has black tile, pretty interesting. Also connects to the kitchen, so I have easy access:


Here is the two person bedroom and bathroom... Part of the shower is actually visible from the bedroom--no barrier inbetween! Should have taken a pic of that (while no one was in it, of course) but I totally spaced, so here are just general pics:


And here is the four person bedroom and the third bathroom:


Finally, here are some views from our living room window! Very pretty, I think:


Annnnnd that's my apartment!!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. hey laura! great blog! so pleased things are going well. Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Dad noticed that your dining room chairs are just like the chair we found junking in Germany and that we have at the library table! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete